Monday, June 2, 2008

Music as a Resource

While working through recovery, music has been a wonderful resource for inspiration, sanity and fun. From recent music favorites like German minimal and techno artist Ellen Allien to standbys Bob Marley, Stephen and Damian Jr. Gong Marley, I have put together a playlist at Songza that is working for me. If you are interested in hearing my recent playlist, you can get the RSS feed and experience the tunes yourself or start your own playlist to share.

You can also view my YouTube playlist to see videos of some of my favorite artists. Would be great to see and share your favorites!

Let me know how you use music to deal with complexity and aid in your fight with cancer and wellness. What music drives you? What music makes you more creative?

Hopng to post some more original music very soon. In the meantime, you can check out my original track, Ching Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blog Archive